Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bella-Donna

... taken from a conversation with a friend. I'm just relaying the story.

My dad had these pills locked up in a safe called Artane Sequels. I had managed to aquire these from his safe. They looked like little blue footballs and hence my friends who had helped me consume these called them "Blue Footballs". When I first took them, I was 16 at the time, I figured they were probably harmless pain killers or downers or something like that. After all, they were prescribed to my dad. So with that in mind, I took 9 of them hoping to have a good downer buzz as that's what I was into at the time. Boy was I wrong.

Let me start by saying that the aforementioned drug had large quantites of Bella-Donna in them. When you take Bella-Donna in large doses, you have no recollection of taking anything, you hallucinate and do many things that you normally wouldn't do or even consider yet have no control of your actions because you enter a world that isn't really there except in your head.

So there I was at my friends house, I had been staying there for about a month, sitting on the couch. He had an Irish Setter named Shawn. She was a beauiful dog and very friendly. I had been petting her when she started barking and ran outside. I probably should have figured something was wrong at that time because she ran through the door like you would see a ghost do in a movie. But didn't really think, for some reason, that this was strange. I was there alone but heard a noise coming from the other side of the room. There sitting on the couch were 3 women. 2 identical white women with long brown hair that was down to their waist and wearing long white gowns. They would have been gorgeous with the exception that their faces seemed to be burnt off yet they still had this alluring evil smile that would somehow keep me from looking away. Then there was a black woman who was very pretty, tall and skinny. In the living room, there was this lamp that looked like a red flying saucer sitting on a black base. It probably stood about 1 foot tall. Well the black woman picked up the lamp and slipped it over her head and was watching me from the on/off button. I could see one of her eyes peeking out at me and then darting away when noticed that I she was looking at me. The 2 white girls that were sitting on the couch gradually faded into the couch and were looking at me through the eyeholes. They weren't so shy. Their eyes followed me everywhere I went. In fact, whenever I moved, they would follow. This would happen even as would go into another room. I would see their eyes racing to doorknobs or through wallpaper or anything that was round that would fit their eyes so they could peer at me through whatever round object they could find. Yup the world around me was changing and yet it seemed normal to me. After not being able to convince the women to re-appear and talk with me, I decided to go outside and look for the dog. I had found her in the neighbors yard and was bending down petting her. The neighbors came out and asked what I was doing and I told them that she sometimes gets out of the yard but I would get her home and clean any mess that she makes. They went back inside and a couple minutes later, for whatever reason, the cops were there and placing me in handcuffs. Shawn was gone. I remember the cops asking me where my parents live and telling them that I couldn't go there, cuz my dad would kill me. For some reason unknown to me, they dropped me off at the corner and watched me walk to my parents house and waited until I was inside. I still wondered why they arrested me. I figured it out later when I came down.

So what I remember next was being in my parents house. My mom had called my brother because apparently I was acting wierd. I didn't think I was being wierd. I had discovered that I could light a cigarette and put it in the palm of my hand and it would disappear. I thought it was a cool trick. my brother, who volunteered at a drug rehab place, kept trying to get me to lay down and go to bed. I was too excited, that with all my newly found magical powers. But eventually gave in and went to bed. when I woke up, I found that I had been laying in bed with Shawn and Ladd. Ladd was a great dane that belonged to some friends of mine. He was a cool dog. You would go to their house and knock on the door only to be greeted by this massive dog looking at you thru the little 4x8 window near the top of the door. He really like beer too. Well, I woke up and noticed the dogs were somehow in bed with me and their skin seemed to be falling off. It was the strangest thing. They were breathing and seemed okay except for that fact. It still startled me enough that I got up and left the room, shaking my head as I started to realize that things weren't right.

I went into the living room and sat on the couch and found my girlfriend, at the time, there. I started to kiss her and it seemed her face and skin was becoming loose and started to fall of her face too. She then faded into the couch same as the 2 women from earlier and was watching me from the button holes on the couch. I started to think, "What the heck is going on?" I looked over and saw my mom sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. She had this major look of worry or was it horror on her face. I couldn't tell which. I felt bad for her but didn't know what to do. I thought whatever was affecting me must also be affecting her as well. That's when I saw him. I glanced towards the dining room and there he was....the Devil.

Suprisingly, he looked just like one of my druggie friends...Gary. In fact, I almost swore it was him. He told me that I was in a car accident and was killed and this was the beginning of my hell. He described the accident to me and said all my other friends wouldn't be visiting me. His voice made me tremble. I really believed what he was saying. That seemed to be the most logical explanation of everything that was happening to me. I didn't remember taking any drugs if you recall. He opened his cloak and pulled out swords and started throwing them at me. I would see them go in but didn't feel the pain. I could see blood dripping from the razor edge. He just laughed, twist his wrist and they'd be gone. I was getting freaked out. He opened his cloak again and all these little demons cane running out and started crawling on my mom. I couldn't look as I feared what they might be doing. Then I heard a loud bang. It was my dad slamming the door. He came out and told me, "I hope that you enjoy hell, cause that's where you're going." I replied, "I'm already there". He just stormed off. I then looked around and the room was empty. I was hungry. I went into the kitchen and made some mac and cheese and went back into the living room to eat. I sat the pan down so I could retrieve the table tray and saw my pan sinking into the carpet. I tried to grab it but couldn't get it. I went and made more mac and cheese only to have the same results. I was getting frustrated only to have evil one torment me more. What my mom had told me I was doing at this time was picking at the carpet and pulling out fuzz and then she said I went into the bathroom and started cleaning it. My only response was, apparently the Devil made me do it. My memory starts to fail after I get to this point. I do remember however that I had somehow escaped the devil and had stripped down somehow and made my way outside, in about 2 foot of snow, and was running around the house looking for a church hoping to be freed from this hell I was living in. From what I hear, this is a normal thing for people to do that have taken Bella Donna. I don't remember much after that. My mom tells me that once I got back inside, I went straight to bed and slept for at least 20 hours. Apparently the hallucinating had occurred over a course of 30 hours. I guess I spared you some of the gorier details and shortened the incidents just in case you were getting bored reading this. This did happen over 30 years ago and my memory isn't quite what it used to be. My mom told me later that the police had picked me up because I was petting a dog that wasn't really there in the neighbors yard and had bruises from beating my head against a tree. I have no recollection of that. Course maybe I hit it hard enough to where I wouldn't. My father came up to me afterwards and said that I was only 16 and if he wanted to, he could force me legally to live back home. He never did tho. I knew he wouldn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 87% Grown Up, 13% Kid
Your emotional maturity is fully developed, and you have an excellent grasp on your emotions. In fact, you are so emotionally mature - you should consider being a therapist!
How Emotionally Mature Are You?