Friday, February 02, 2007

So what!

I realize my last post was kind of depressing...sorry! Anyway , I'm not exactly sure what to write about but I just wanted to get the depressing crap off the top of my page. I decided to hit the next blog button and see what others were doing. DON'T HIT THE NEXT BLOG BUTTON YET! Whew that was close.
So... alot of people seem to think that we need to know what book they are reading now. Since most of my reading is done in the bathroom, I really don't think you care what I'm reading. I have subscribed recently tho, to Bass Master. A friend of mine got me hooked, pardon the pun, on bass fishing last year. I won't bore you with all that stuff in case you could care less. Next, I noticed a lot of people have blogs on stars in Hollywierd. I have a life and could care about the poor pitiful rich actors and actresses who cry because they broke a nail or didn't get that award. Well don't fear about the award, with the way things are going, there's almost an award show on a weekly basis. They do this so eventually you can get your stinken award and feel better about yourself. I think the only award show that should count is the peoples choice. All the other ones, well, they're just patting themselves on the back. Pretty soon, we'll have an award show for the best award show. Get over yourselves. I don't get any awards for working hard everyday, taking care of my family or whatever else I may do. My award is simply the fact that I am still alive to enjoy whatever life has to offer. Don't need no plaque for that.

Other blogs I found had some helpful PC stuff and some recipies and helpful stuff like that. I also like reading about people in different parts of the world. There are a lot of interesting people out there that I think would be fun to meet. There are some people blogging out there that, quite frankly, I'm glad I haven't met. To each his own I guess. What I'm trying to say is that no matter what you're interested in, you can always find people with the same interest or learn about what ever you want. I've decided I like the blogging stuff. It's quicker and easier than building a website.

Well I've managed to acheive my goal of moving the depressing stuff further down the page. Sorry for the meaningless blog. Feel free to hit the next blog button now

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its ok- im to lazy to really stalk you- i will settle for reading your blog.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Spinner said...

Crap, I almost had a stalker...how cool is that!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 87% Grown Up, 13% Kid
Your emotional maturity is fully developed, and you have an excellent grasp on your emotions. In fact, you are so emotionally mature - you should consider being a therapist!
How Emotionally Mature Are You?