Friday, August 08, 2008

Hey

Been a long time since I've posted. I have my daughter visiting from California and have been pretty busy. Just to keep y'all up, nothing has been going on really. The band has pretty much taken the summer off so I can spend time with my little girl. I don't know if they know how much I appreciate it, but if you guys are reading this, it is pretty awesome for you guys to do this.

I seem to always find great people when it comes to picking my friends. Seems everywhere I go I am fortunate in this area. I think in general, people are good inside. There are always the few that don't understand how to get along and feel that everyone owes them and that they have the right to take what they want or don't care who they hurt. To those of you who feel this way....C-ya, don't wanna be ya. Fortunately, I only know a few of these and don't hang around with them. Back to what I was saying, people for the most part are caring and try to help their friends and family. That's the way it should be and I am not only grateful and thankful to have people like this in my life...I am lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 87% Grown Up, 13% Kid
Your emotional maturity is fully developed, and you have an excellent grasp on your emotions. In fact, you are so emotionally mature - you should consider being a therapist!
How Emotionally Mature Are You?