Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hi, my name is...



Hi my name is Spinner and I'm a blogaholic. It's been 24 hours since my last post. I try not to let blogging rule my life and that is why I don't post every day. I do, however read other peoples blogs every day and I am also addicted to the Next Blog button or the Random Blog button. It just depends on which window I'm in. I have found some pretty interesting and fascinating things in my blogging ventures. I have also found some blogs that I don't understand. Usually because they are in a different language. I admit I do have a life outside of blogging but that life is just a distraction from where I really want to be. And that is here reading about other peoples lives. Just kidding. But don't be offended, I could be reading about your life at this very moment. Maybe not. I know that not all blogs are interesting and maybe mine is not interesting to you. That doesn't matter. They are all just our way and means of expression and really only serve the person who is creating the blog. There are few exceptions tho, such as, news blogs, business blogs, gaming blogs...okay there's more to some of them than personal stuff. I like reading the personal ones tho. It gives me an idea of how other people live and think. Sometimes I learn from these people. Sometimes I laugh. Some times I just hit the next button. Don't worry, I may return at another date to your blog. Or not. Different blogs effect or appeal to different people in different ways. So what I may like or think is cool, you may think is disgusting or visa versa. All I'm saying is that blogging has opened my eyes to a whole new spectrum of ideas and personalities. It's definately more interesting than watching tv, unless the Red Wings are on or 24(Blog Fact: Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas). Well guess I've bored you enough. Maybe I'll post tomorrow, maybe I won't.

2 Comments:

Blogger mangadezi-jr said...

i think blogs sukk. i mean what the hell--who cares?
(yeah, i know what you mean, i'm addicted too)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Hi Spinner! It's Mimi. Thank you so much for flying the BlogBlast For Peace banner. I got your globe added to the gallery today. Check it out on Mimi Writes in the sidebar if you wish.

Also, did I ever send you a personalized Big Challenge badge? If not, I apologize and you are seriously overdue. Please let me know.

Peace!
Mimi

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 87% Grown Up, 13% Kid
Your emotional maturity is fully developed, and you have an excellent grasp on your emotions. In fact, you are so emotionally mature - you should consider being a therapist!
How Emotionally Mature Are You?