Monday, April 09, 2007

Keith Richards Alive and...well, alive


Saw this photo on the Blonde Sagacity blog today while blog surfing and thought this PS master has nailed it.

Who in their right mind would think to snort their fathers ashes. "SEE KIDS...THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS!!!"

Personally, it amazes me that he is still alive. I wonder what technology they have that is keeping him alive. I want a piece of that action. I have to admit tho, even though I've never really been a Stones fan, he has contributed immensely to Rock and Roll and should be respected and revered as such. I just think it's time for him to stop speaking to the public. Maybe take his urn and his vile and retire. There are just some things that we don't need to know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margee said...

I'm a huge Stones fan, have always loved Keith Richards, and when I read this I was irked. Talk about not living in the times, dude. No one in this day and age is going to think that story is cute in the least, Keith. It's just gross.

I agree he needs to shut up.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Spinner said...

You have to wonder what his mom thinks abou all this.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestingly enough, even Keith himself doesn't know why he is still alive.

Is he one of Professor X's chosen ones? Ridding the world of pesky ashes, one snort at a time.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 87% Grown Up, 13% Kid
Your emotional maturity is fully developed, and you have an excellent grasp on your emotions. In fact, you are so emotionally mature - you should consider being a therapist!
How Emotionally Mature Are You?